Monday, April 13, 2009

Who...?

Raindrops patterned against the windows with an amazing freshness and unique harshness for watering their beloved earth generously. They chose it as the only alternative way to show their faithful manner as lovers. It is shared between all of us. Yes! The rain! These beautiful moments are shared by getting wet in the drizzle. Lovers will not annihilate, but they will be changed. They will be metamorphosis. They will show great maturity. We always hear some things regarding these kinds of changes. But who is really changed? Who is annihilated? And who will be we?

4 comments:

  1. Great piece of literature.
    I couldn't understand some parts:
    1)alternative to what?
    2)good-feel rain?
    3)"to enjoy" or "for enjoying"?
    4)"is self-sacrificed"?
    Please enlighten me.
    Regards and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Nourbakhsh,
    Many thanks for the recommendation.
    I read it.
    I am going to be more careful when writing. And I stand corrected.
    By the way, As far as I know, self-sacrificed is equivalent to fadakar in Persian. But I am not sure about the third part above.
    Anyway, I modified it.
    Could I enlighten you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for explanation.I feel much better know.
    Regards and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u've been able to characterize natural elements really well.thank your unLUCKY stars.

    ReplyDelete